How to Create a Google Cloud Source
To allow Hava to import your Google Cloud resources you need to create a Read Only Service Account for your project and download the key file to import in Hava. Make sure you're logged into the Google Cloud console to begin.
- In the Google Cloud console head to IAM & admin and select Service Accounts
- Click Create Service Account
- Enter a name such as 'Hava' with an optional description, then click Create
- In the next page give the account the 'Project Viewer' role - this should give read access to everything in the project
- On the final page click Create Key and download the JSON key
- You're done! Import your JSON key into Hava and enjoy your Google Cloud diagrams!